My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.kdmcgregor.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

No car equals using LTC Web watch

My car had to be at the mechanic for a couple of days which meant I had to take the bus to work.
It had been a while since I took the London Transit;however I got the opportunity to use the LTC Web watch monitor which provides real time location of the LTC buses. I must say I found the Web watch monitor very useful and very accurate.

Another result of not having my car was that I was able to catch up on my reading. In the spirit of London's City Council passing the Open data initiative I had the opportunity to read the following interesting articles:

Real Web 2.0: Linking Open Data
Linked Data
How to publish linked data on the web

No comments: